Sunday, May 13, 2012

SOMETHING DIFFERENT ON MOTHERS AND MOTHERS' DAY

SOMETHING DIFFERENT ON MOTHERS AND MOTHERS' DAY

A recent crisis in my life gave me the opportunity to reconnect with feelings I had shortly after my mother gave birth to me.

I remember feeling angry at having been pushed out into the world. I remember feeling very scared. But my mommy held me so tight and so close to her bosom and she hugged me and fed me mother's milk and I loved my mommy sooo much and my mommy loved me sooo much.

Whenever I feel bad I remember that feeling and I feel better.

Remember mommies: hold you babies tight and give them all the love you can. And then give them more. And for that matter do it for all of those whom you love and love you. We are all just scared and a little angry and love and holding each other tight is what gets us though.

I love my mommy. My mommy loves me. Thank you mommy for making it all better. Happy Mothers Day Mommy.

No comments: