Tuesday, May 29, 2018

WHO- ME TOO?

This morning I get up to brush my teeth, come back, and find "Rosanne" has gone from being the cat's-meow to a cat-turd.
 
Yes, I'm shocked- SHOCKED- to once again find racism, race-bias and race-privilege in America... and from such an icon of propriety no less.

And I'm shocked, shocked, SHOCKED to find it happening in Hollywood of all places!

And finally, I'm shocked, shocked, shocked SHOCKED to find a celebrity has spoken aloud one such lizard-brained mentation as scurries across everyone's brain from time to time. 

But I'm NOT shocked, shocked, shocked, shocked, SHOCKED that there are people who deny having such cognitive content, whether predominantly, preeminently or simply fleeting. Otherwise we wouldn't be ugly, phony-ass Americans.


Got denial?

No comments: